Friday, June 21, 2019

Friday Stuff


Yeah, Repug U.S. House Rep Matt Gaetz really is that big of a MAGA tool, as Brian Tyler Cohen explains; nice to see this numbskull get the ridicule and the treatment he truly deserves…



…and John I. and Brett Erlich of “The Damage Report” tell us about AOC and Trump/Iran (and I keep trying to give Nancy Pelosi the benefit of the doubt, and she keeps saying and doing stupid crap like John points out at the end - sigh)...



…and speaking of Ilhan Omar, as far as I’m concerned, she ROCKS! (as I’ve said before, kind of interesting in a way that we don’t hear more outrage like this from our alleged “faith leaders,” including this guy…actually, to me, it’s kind of sickening)…



…and kudos big time also to David Gilmour of Pink Floyd for this.

No comments: