Tuesday, March 05, 2019

Tuesday Stuff


I know I included some of this AOC stuff before, but I definitely wanted to include this clip because of her linkage to the Gropenfuhrer and his golf courses (and related to that, I give you this…and on another related note, I think this is just way too funny...if I didn't know better, I'd think Lawrence is "hitting the sauce")…



…and I absolutely loved this exchange between Dem U.S. House Rep Katie Porter and Equifax CEO Mark Begor, as Sam Seder tells us; like the prior clip, you can file this under elections having consequences, people…



…and Kyle K. tells us about the 9/11 poster featuring Dem U.S. House Rep Ilhan Omar on display in the West VA House of Delegates; yep, pretty damn disgusting – and if I were to guess, I think this is yet another example of people who apparently didn’t suffer the loss of a family member of friend on that awful day feeling like they can use it once again for propaganda purposes; I largely agree with Kyle, but that being said, I think we can have an intelligent discussion of differing points of view as noted here, but the poster Kyle talks about does not count towards informed dialogue in any way, shape or form, and that’s putting it mildly…and oh yeah, “double standard” much, Gym Jordan? (here – and as far as I’m concerned, this proves Kyle’s point even more)…



…and Reverend Al tells us here that no charges will be filed against Sacramento or Tulsa police in the shootings of Stephon Clark and Terence Crutcher, respectively (here – yeah, I’m sure cops in my ‘hood will appear with guns drawn while I’m out at night talking on my cell phone…uh huh)…



…and Thom Hartmann gives us more comparisons between Generalissimo Trump and Nixon (and on the subject of Trump and cover-ups, I give you this)…



…and from the era predating “Tricky Dick” slightly, I give you this tune; hat tip to Crooks and Liars for reminding me recently (though I’m behind a bit again I know) that Buffalo Springfield released its debut album on March 3, 1966, with this song as its first single (which, amazingly to me, didn’t even break the Billboard Top 100).

No comments: