Friday, March 08, 2019

Friday Stuff


Wow, is Arkansas State Sen. Stephanie Flowers my new hero for this



…and it looks like former Trump campaign chair Paul Manafort got pretty much a slap on the wrist of a sentence (here), as former U.S. Attorney Barbara McQuade tells Rachel Maddow (make sure you stick around for the last minute of this clip in particular from McQuade)…



…and yeah, “Democrat” Ted Deutch, go whine to Fix Noise and Maria Bartiromo about Dem U.S. House Rep Ilhan Omar, as Cenk and Ana tell us (and I’m sure this will NEVER end because of clowns like Deutch, as Kyle K. pointed out – stuff like this has me genuinely concerned about the prospects of the Dems every actually returning to power and enacting meaningful change that matters if they don’t even have the courage of what are supposed to be their convictions, which Omar has definitely demonstrated IMHO)…



Update: Yeah, man!

…and to be honest, I didn’t think I’d have time to post anything today, but I did; however, I now have to find another tune for International Women’s Day since I used the one I’d planned already (sorry – boring meta I know)…I guess you could chalk this up to assertive female behavior, among other things (based on that Brad Pitt/Angelina Jolie movie I believe...slightly NSFW).

No comments: