Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Wednesday Stuff


Seth Meyers gives us a wrapup on Roger Stone’s indictment (a little behind the news curve I’ll admit, but funny stuff)…



…and Kyle tells us about Howard Schultz supposedly entering the 2020 race for president, and no, I can’t believe we’re even talking about that either (very NSFW…definitely don’t share Kyle’s enthusiasm for Tulsi Gabbard of course, nor for even mentioning Jill Stein or Gary Johnson…”donut Twitter??” And I have to admit that I’ve never heard of “rank choice voting”)…



…and yesterday marked the 55th anniversary of the release of “Dr. Strangelove” (and man oh man, was the DoD mad at Stanley Kubrick for his meticulous depiction of a nuclear air strike, which God willing will exist only in movies from now until the end of time)…



…and I have to admit that I had this tune in mind after watching Kyle’s segment.

No comments: