Friday, November 23, 2018

Friday Stuff


Sam Seder and The Majority Report tell us that CNN’s Jeffrey Toobin has come around on the whole “Hillary Clinton Email Server” thing given this (Toobin is a little brighter than many of the dim bulbs on that network, I should hasten to add)…



…and gosh, I guess the Gropenfuhrer never heard that line from President Harry Truman that “The buck stops here,” meaning the desk of the president, since Number 45 is apparently too much of a goddamn snowflake to hear about what happened to Virginia resident Jamal Khashoggi…oh, but “America First,” right? GMAFB!...



…and partly with the Khashoggi murder in mind, Seth Meyers dutifully tries to create comedy from the latest awfulness from Generalissimo Trump, particularly his servile pandering to the Saudis (and speaking of servile pandering…)…



…and as long as we’re in the travel season, I thought I should mention this from Farron Cousins; I guess when Tom Bodett says, “We’ll leave the light on for you,” that means ICE too apparently, as Scott Hardy says…



…and I know I’m a little late with this, but I still thought this was important history from Joy Reid on the holiday we just celebrated (and I think we should keep this in mind too)…



…and dear God, it really is that time of year again, isn’t it?



And once again, given this story...
  • To help with phone banking for Mike Espy, click here.
  • To send text messages for Mike Espy, click here.
  • To donate, click here.


  • And it looks like the ever-fashionable Cindy Hyde-Smith went down in flames in her recent debate, as it were, here (and given her campaign with Espy, I think this should be kept in mind also).

    Update: And I have no doubt whatsoever that this is true.

    No comments: