Thursday, October 11, 2018

Thursday Stuff


(My U.S. Senate guide can be accessed from here.)

Hasan Piker brings us yet another stupendously outrageous lie from Generalissimo Trump and the Repugs, this time when it comes to health care and pre-exiting conditions (here)...



...amplified a bit here by Sen. Bernie Sanders (the rebuttal I mean)...




...and oh yeah - does anyone out there besides me remember that we're still at war in Afghanistan? Show of hands (more here)...



…and with the prior clip in mind, I give you the latest installment of “This Day In Doomsy History” from 10/11/09, in which the recently late Sen. John McCain said we were distracted by Iraq – at the time, I didn’t like the way he tried to blow off the Iraq war like that and try to get out of his responsibility a bit, but that doesn’t mean that I didn’t think he was fundamentally right…doesn’t make me feel any better, of course…



…and as long as we’re in somewhat of a military theme, I’d like to bring you this item from Kyle K. about Dem Richard Ojeda in West Virginia, running for the U.S. House against Carol Miller…the ad Kyle notes is great, and so is this one…I’d really argue with Kyle about that “Philadelphia suburbs” comment if he we wrong, which he isn’t – NSFW…



…and I know I’m overdue for another “relationship” song, so I hope this qualifies.

No comments: