Friday, October 12, 2018

Friday Stuff


Kyle Kulinski tells us of a recent “Frontline” documentary on decimated working class America…again, I’ll NEVER know how the Hillary Clinton campaign totally missed or ignored this somehow, or at least didn’t give it the attention it deserved, to say nothing of the Obama Administration…of course, this country electing Republican congresses only made this worse…and do you notice that nobody talks about the “sequester” anymore? I’m old enough to remember “CBS Reports” documentaries such as “Harvest of Shame” that would have drawn attention to stuff like this…and I’m coming around on UBI too, for what it’s worth (NSFW)…



…but as part of the Repugs’ never-ending “LOOK OVER THERE!” strategy, John and Cenk of TYT tell us that their main talking point at the moment seems to be OMIGOD THE DEMOCRATS ARE COMING TO KILL US!!!!!! And yeah, we’d expect this idiocy from Fix Noise, but of course CNN and MSNBC fall in line and parrot this nonsense like the sheep that they truly are, the vast majority of the time anyway (oh yeah, we Dems are SO TERRIBLE that we killed Heather Heyer, as John says – oh, wait)…



…though I wonder if the proverbial jig is up, seeing as how the Gropenfuhrer’s little Bund rallies aren’t automatically being covered by the leading corporate propaganda channel in this country, with Number 45 acting in a typically sane manner in response (just kidding)…



…and David Pakman below confirms for us that the “investigation” into Bad Boy Brett was indeed restricted (actually, the fact that an FBI investigation was restricted by the White House is something that I’m sure has happened before, but as usual, the typical blatant lying by our ruling regime of crooks and lowlifes is probably the biggest takeaway here…and I’m wondering about Jeff Flake’s role in all of this too – I’m inclined to believe “useful idiot” as well…)…



…and I didn’t want the week to end without putting up this “New Rule” by Bill Maher…I utterly despise Republicans of course (no secret, I know), but they DO know how to wield power, unlike our side more often than not (here)…



…and I don’t know about you, but I’ve had it with that fool and idiot Mike Love; I’m putting up this video in response to this item because it was sung not by Love but by Blondie Chaplin, who basically walked into the studio out of nowhere and killed it when nobody else could (and yep, though I’ll always respect Brian Wilson, I’m sorry; The Beach Boys are now dead to me as well).



(By the way, I have updates here and here.)

No comments: