Friday, October 26, 2018

Friday Stuff (updates)


(I have updates to prior posts here and here.)

Cenk and Ana tell us more on the “suspicious packages” recently sent out to anti-Trumpers (and kudos to Ana for teeing off on this nonsense…I don’t want to imagine how f’d up in the head you have to be to actually take Flush Limbore seriously – and Politico is nothing but garbage IMHO…oh, and “trying to encourage the Democratic vote” by blowing people up? ARE YOU MENTAL??!! And apparently, a suspect is in custody (more here), with some rather telling decorations on his vehicle I must say - here)…



…and this AP report gives us an update on the Kroger shooting in KY (and apparently this lunatic tried to gain access to an African American church, including the pastor and congregation, as noted here…and we must say “alleged” shooter of course…looks like another chapter of Life In These United States, Part The Infinity, as Charlie Pierce might say)…



…and apparently, some Fix Noise life form named Griff Jenkins is all over some Honduran refugees trying to, y’know, come to this country so they WON’T BE BLEEPING KILLED by staying where they are (TMR with Sam Seder, Michael Brooks, etc. – and on that subject, it looks like Generalissimo Trump & co. are going to try to act like actual human beings and NOT shoot anyone crossing illegally as noted here, at least not “right now”…what country am I living in again?)…



…and it sounds like FDR nailed the Gropenfuhrer when it comes to lying, as Thom Hartmann tells us (“When do we learn from history?” indeed)…



…and to help Scott Wallace, click here (for PA-01 folk).



And by the way, while I was in the middle of working on this post, the pic below popped up on my cell phone:


No end to Bri-Fi and his garbage (but we knew that)…

Update 10/29/18: I Just got another spam message on my phone like the one above:


How much lower into the gutter are you going to crawl with this garbage, Bri-Fi?

Update 10/31/18: Not even taking a break for Halloween...


These are coming from (215) 515-0486, which I believe is a non-residential number. I wonder if the Better Business Bureau should know about this?

…and Mike Papantonio and RT (and yes, I know it’s The Putin Network) tell us about fast food workers striking at midterms – kudos to them for their courage…



…and Stephen Colbert tell us about Number 45’s cell phone likely being hacked (wow, what a “tragady”)…



…and yeah, I’m in the mood for a bit of a “healing tide” myself.

No comments: