Thursday, June 28, 2018

Thursday Stuff


Rachel Maddow talks with Cecile Richards, formerly of Planned Parenthood, about the most recent developments with The Supremes – uh huh, I would say it’s time to “break the glass” too…



…and Lawrence O’Donnell reminds us how Trump and the Repugs are exploding the debt with that horrible tax bill, which Bri-Fi voted for, let’s not forget (to say nothing of what the Gropenfuhrer’s wretched tariffs are doing also – I feel like I want to throw up…once more, heckuva job, Trump voters, Jill Stein/Gary Johnson supporters and the “Bernie or bust” crowd, as well as everyone who didn’t bother to vote at all – to hold our PA-01 rep to account for bad behavior, click here)…



…and this is just too precious - David Bossie sez that Joel Payne, a Dem strategist, is out of his “cotton picking” mind (I’ll let you, dear reader, determine the problem…yeah, Bossie sure knows what is “disgusting,” all right – try looking in the mirror…more on Bossie is here, and apparently Bossie was suspended by Fix Noise)…



…and Hasan Piker tells us about yet another Trump supporter yelling at a Mexican – typically pathetic…lather, rinse, repeat…



…and Cenk and Ana of TYT tell us about the Dem primary victory of Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez in NYC (all you have to do to be considered an elite pundit in polite corporate media Beltway society is utter two words – “both sides”…and the last I heard from Steve Schmidt, he said he was now a “Democrat” – tee hee…Schmidt has actually made some sense in the past, but definitely not now…I know I criticized what I considered to be the “piling on” against Joe Crowley – yeah, he f’d up in voting for Dubya’s war in Mesopotamia, but so did a lot of others – but I didn’t intend to diminish Ocasio-Cortez’s victory in any way)…



…and at long last, I now give you a tune from this century (like the fuzzy background too).

No comments: