Monday, June 18, 2018

Monday Stuff


I get it that this commentary from Lawrence O’Donnell on the Gropenfuhrer was timed more for the recent North Korean episode of “Celebrity Apprentice President,” but I think it’s important to keep in mind not only now, but every moment that this treasonous fraud continues to take up space in An Oval Office…



…and speaking of Generalissimo Trump, I give you this profile in cowardice from Lou Barletta, running against Bob Casey for the U.S. Senate…



Update: Care to respond to Annabel, Lou? (here)

…and I’m sure Barletta and the other troglodytes in his party are perfectly happy with this (and probably don’t care much about this either – the last 3:00 of this should be committed to memory by every voter in this country)…



…and here is today’s regional weather forecast (a little late, I know).

No comments: