Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Wednesday Stuff


This CBC report is following the news cycle I know given that the Gropenfuhrer has apparently bowed to pressure on the whole “incarcerating children” thing (and I think we should keep this and this in mind on this also), but let’s not forget this as well…don’t give Number 45 and his disgusting minions credit for a damn thing - we were warned about ALL OF THIS during the 2016 campaign



…but of course, Laura Ingraham said that Trump’s detention centers are “summer camps” – good; I’m sure she’ll have no trouble living in one of them, then…



…and as far as I’m concerned, this vintage film (from what was once the War Department I believe) is a fitting response to Ingraham and her ilk (here)…



…and I know I’m just a pointy-headed liberal, but given all of this, I felt like hearing this song.

No comments: