Thursday, May 03, 2018

Thursday Stuff


I know it’s hard to keep up with all of the scandals surrounding our Tiny-Handed, Treasonous Orange Delusional Maniac in An Oval Office, but I thought this was important to note from last night; basically, that Ukraine blew up an investigation into former (?) Trumpster Paul Manafort in order to buy U.S. Missiles – how con-vee-nient…and the follow-up to this was a report from Ken Vogel about a key Mueller witness high-tailing it back to Russia…



…and I don’t know why anyone continues to be shocked at this point as to why a Trumpster would hob-knob with a criminal like Manafort, or this guy; definitely a feature, not a bug…


…but I guess someone getting played by our ruling executive cabal on Arpaio and the other usual conservative suspects would also believe that environmental regs are actually bad for you…uh huh



…and I thought this was kind of a nice, spring-ish, pre-summer kind of tune.

No comments: