Monday, May 07, 2018

Monday Stuff


Total Lack of Self-Reflection Example #1, in the matter of NOTHING WHATSOEVER being the fault of Generalissimo Trump – and yeah, I guess it is pretty much a given that it involves Fix Noise…


…and as long as we’re on the fourth estate, I give you another chapter of “This Day In Doomsy History” (more or less), and we’re just taking a short trip this time back a year to 5/8/17; K.O. takes a shot at the media for trying to normalize Number 45, including Philadelphia’s conservative newspaper of record (I really miss these commentaries, but I can’t blame him for saying he’d had enough)…



…and Farron Cousins tells us that that allegedly upstanding Catholic, Mr.-Puppy-Dog-Eyes-With-The-Shiv, is going to lose another battle, this time with the House chaplain; unfortunately, Ryan still has the potential to do more damage until he slithers out of office once and for all (Total Lack of Self-Reflection Example #2)…



…and I thought this was some interesting history on the Nobel Peace Prize, and as I watch it, I wonder if the Gropenfuhrer might actually find a way to bag it in spite of everything – dear God, I hope not…



…and in Total Lack of Self-Reflection Example #3, Cenk reminds us about Ollie North and the Bowe Bergdahl thing as a lead-in to recounting North’s role in the Iran-Contra scandal (timely given this darkly humorous turn)…



…and happy belated 81st birthday to Dick Dale, King of the Surf Guitar.

No comments: