Friday, May 11, 2018

Friday Stuff


Yeah, I think we can pretty much equate some of our more sleazier lowlifes in Big Pharma with other infamous lawbreakers; as Don Henley once wrote, a man with a briefcase will steal more money than any man with a gun (to say nothing of stealing lives)…


…and nah, we don’t need no stinking common-sense gun laws in this country, do we?...


…and William Johnson is my hero of the day for this item, giving immunity gnome Jeff Sessions what he deserves for the latest wretched efforts by the Trumpsters to separate immigrant families…


…and I think Ari Melber did a good job here highlighting what could be the most insidious activity of this ruinous “administration,” and of course that’s to pack appellate courts with an assortment of wingnut ideologues – sorry, don’t know who Melber spoke to next…



…and I have to admit that I didn’t have a clue as to who Trumpette Kelly Sadler was, but boy, I sure know about her now (here...and yes, I realize this isn’t meant as an automatic exculpation of John McCain, but let’s be decent here, people – and that goes for this creep also, who went too far even for Fix Noise…and by the way, can we cease to be actually surprised by the garbage that routinely spews forth from these executive branch maggots? We had PLENTY of warning that this would happen during the 2016 presidential campaign)…



...and I think this is a nice little tune to kick-start the weekend.

No comments: