Friday, May 18, 2018

Friday Stuff


Looks like it’s another day in America not to politicize gun violence (more here, and the usual bad actors who are partly responsible IMHO are here)…



…and with that in mind, I give you this ad from Pat Davis, running for Congress in New Mexico (profanity is self-defeating I know, but sometimes, there are no other words that are appropriate as far as I’m concerned)…



…and I realized I’m laughing through tears a little with this, but I think this calls for this clip from The Eternal George Carlin on the NRA (maybe a little callous, but this man paid his dues and then some as far as I’m concerned...NSFW)…



…and I know we went over the Palestinian attacks in response to the ridiculously stupid decision to move our Israeli embassy to Jerusalem, but I don’t think this great moment from Eddie Glaude, Jr. should be overlooked in any way; I’m a little more sympathetic to Katy Tur because she can’t lose sight of the fact that she works for The Comcast Network (NSFW also)…



…and I give you another installment of “This Day In Doomsy History” from 5/18/11, in which Ed Schultz tells us the harrowing truth about income inequality in this country, which will no doubt only get worse with the awful tax bill supported by Bri-Fi, among many others in his party (to do something about that, click here), up for re-election this year (parroting what Kyle K. said previously, maybe this is why Ed is a former MSNBC host)…



…and Cenk and TYT talk about the other progressive victories last Tuesday besides that of Scott Wallace, including that of John Fetterman, mayor of Braddock, Pa…



…and Seth Meyers tells us the latest on Generalissimo Trump and North Korea; yeah, it sounds like somebody is practicing “the art of the deal,” but it isn’t our Treasonous, Tiny-Handed Orange Egomaniac…



...and given the Texas carnage earlier today, I went through my list of anti-gun songs and came up with this one.

No comments: