Monday, March 19, 2018

Monday Stuff



Cenk tells us that the House Intelligence Committee run by Trump flunkie Devin Nunes recently closed up shop, saying there was no collusion between the Gropenfuhrer and the Russians, of course (the Dems are hardly innocent I'll admit, but on this issue, I think Cenk is wrong to just say, basically, that both sides are corrupt, and that's that...we're not talking about campaign finance reform or trying to regulate the "banksters" - we're talking about something pretty damn basic to our government and national security)...



…and normally I’m not a fan of circular firing squads, but when it comes to “Democratic” U.S. House Rep Dan Lipinski, I’m willing to make an exception (especially since the primary election is tomorrow)…


...and when it comes to common-sense gun laws, I would say that the UK is miles ahead of us...


…and Tennessee Repugs won't even debate an anti neo-Nazi measure – nice...


…and this tells us that Sens. Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, Michael Moore and others will be involved in an important town hall tonight at 7 PM EST (not the greatest Warren "face freeze" though ;-)…


…and yeah, I guess you could argue that there’s an anti-Trumpster point of view in this video, but even if there wasn’t, I’d like it anyway.

No comments: