Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Wednesday Stuff


Stephen Colbert mutes the humor, and rightly so, in light of the Parkland, FL shootings…



…and apparently, Rachel Maddow contacted the U.S. State Dept. about Russian sanctions, and they suggested asking Russia about U.S. State Dept. business…gee, I guess that just about makes it official, huh (Update: They later denied the GRU guy was even here - as we know, this bunch is so trustworthy, so of course I believe that - snark)…



…and once in a while, The Moustache of Understanding finds the proverbial nut (and “shame”? We’re talking about the Gropenfuhrer and his wretched party, let’s not forget)…



…and I’m not in the least surprised by this…



…oh, and before we shed a tear for Billy Graham, I would ask that you keep the following in mind; this call with Number 37 took place in April 1971 (more context is here and here)…



…and yeah, I guess this tune applies to Graham and other notables, in a certain context I suppose.

No comments: