Thursday, February 22, 2018

Thursday Stuff


Once again, Jimmy Kimmel stands tall in the face of horrific gun-related tragedy (here)…



…and Stephanie Ruhle tells us about someone named Levi Patterson raffling off an AR-15 (and no, I don’t think it’s that damn hard to understand the disagreement – remind me never to visit Neosho, Missouri)…



…and this is a couple of days old from Lawrence O’Donnell, but it’s too important not to include here…



…and FINALLY!, a Democrat stands tall in response to all of the Repug “sanctuary cities” garbage out there, and that's Andrew Gillum; as far as I’m concerned, if Repugs want to pass “show us your papers” laws all over the country, then that would turn these places into “detention” cities then, wouldn’t it (try finding a clue on the messaging for once, OK Dems?)…


…and here’s another great way to effect political change…


…and given all of the stuff in the news, this may be a tongue-in-cheek selection, but I still think it rocks, so here it is; I led off with Kimmel, so I might as well finish with him (love the trippy camera effects at about 2:45).

No comments: