Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Wednesday Stuff


I have to say that I got a kick out of this item from PA’s own Dem U.S. Rep Brendan Boyle here, with more here (could have spent some more time on it as opposed to those idiotic clips of our Tiny-Handed Orange Dictator…oh, and when it comes to Generalissimo Trump and Wharton, I give you this)...



…and Darrell Issa gone too? Gee, looks like it’s time once more for this clip from Ari Melber and Martin Bashir…



…and I thought this was a great analysis by Former Clinton Labor Secretary Robert Reich of what a typical joke it is for Dear Leader to claim any credit whatsoever for supposedly investing in U.S. workers in the Boeing “deal”; this should be shown in a steady rotation on every basic cable channel in this country - a radio ad wouldn't be a bad idea either...


…and (as if we needed one) here is yet another example of the “do as I say, not as I do” Trumpsters in action (and more Ryan Zinke nonsense is here)…


…and speaking of outdoors stuff, it looks like the EPA under Scott Pruitt is literally trying to kill us…


…and Jim Croce would have been 75 today; with all of the winter stuff getting splattered on our vehicles, I have a feeling that the people employed in the bidness noted in this song are pretty busy these days (with Maury Muehleisen as always, truly an unsung figure).

No comments: