Monday, January 08, 2018

Monday Stuff


(Oh, and here’s another “hot take” that I don’t expect anyone to care about; I don’t know what Oprah Winfrey said at the Golden Globes last night, but dear Lord, can we PLEASE dispense with the notion that she should run for president as a result? Haven’t we already screwed ourselves over by electing someone famous because we see them on TV?)

Update 1/9/18: Nail. Hammer. Head. (even though I like "Dave" :-)

I realize it takes a lot for a Repug to actually do the right thing, and it usually involves money, but though I have a lot of issues with Sen. Cory Gardner of Colorado, he definitely stood up to our “immunity gnome” of an Attorney General here…



...and kudos to this Nevada woman standing up to Sessions also - all the best...


…and if this isn’t a reason to do something about climate change, I don’t know what is…


…and gee, I guess I’d better dust off my VHS copy of “The Atomic Café” and watch it again, huh (for the return of "duck and cover" apparently – so much winning!)…


…and Farron Cousins provides us details on the “puke funnel,” as Atrios might call it, from The Daily Tucker and Fix Noise right to the Gropenfuhrer himself (think HRC and Emails, blah blah blah - more idiocy is here…)…



…and David Bowie would have been 71 today; I think this is an apropos tune for Generalissimo Trump.

No comments: