Tuesday, November 07, 2017

Tuesday Stuff


Sorry, but this utterly crushing news for yours truly, among many others, “Trumps” politics, if you’ll excuse the expression (I was going to put up a pic that said, “Democrats who stay home on Election Day elect Republicans,” but as far as I’m concerned, if that message isn’t absorbed by now, it never will be)…



…and while I applaud the woman who did this, I’m not totally sure that advertising it on social media was the best thing to do, particularly since her employer was apparently a government contractor; probably would have been found out anyway though…but we still do have free speech in this country and all that…


…and the metaphorical noose grows ever tighter around Generalissimo Trump…



…and given the tragic news about “Doc,” I can think of only this tune among others.

No comments: