Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Wednesday Stuff


David Pakman tells us about the latest dustup with Generalissimo Trump, this time telling the pregnant widow of one of the Marines slain in Niger that her deceased husband knew what he signed up for, or words to that effect (I’m not going to ask if this is the “bottom” for the Gropenfuhrer or not – at this point, I’m not even sure that there IS a bottom)…



Update: Yeah, I REALLY don’t want to know where the bottom is for President Fergus Laing (here).

And by the way, I should note that I’m trying to be scrupulous here in videos concerning the bilious Number 45. By that I mean that people such as Chris Hayes, who I genuinely respect, have had a lot of segments showing President Treasonous Egomaniac ranting on for a minute or two, and then presenting people to discuss why he’s crazy (though he is hardly alone on that one).

We ALREADY KNOW he’s crazy. There’s no need to point that out for the umpteenth time! HE NEEDS TO BE GONE!!!

…and K.O. points out the obvious concerning our Tiny Handed Dictator (“self-servatives”...good one)…



…and I wondered a bit where Rachel Maddow was going on this report on Hurricane Katrina and the wretched aftermath, but it looks like Kirstjen Nielsen is the utterly flawed common denominator here (and the note about PR losing power at about 15:00 is sickening, to say nothing of the lack of patients on the Comfort ship)…



…and here are a couple of more upbeat videos IMHO – the first has to do with what we can do as a people to end corruption in our politics…


…and conservatives for clean energy? Color me shocked - apparently they're serious, though...I may agree with them on absolutely nothing else, but kudos to them for this…


…and “congratulations” to Calista Gingrich for her nom as US ambassador to the Vatican – I think this tune selection is thoroughly deserved (here).

No comments: