Thursday, October 26, 2017

Thursday Stuff


I offer the following with as little explanation as possible – gut-churning enough as it is (and I guess part of the “winning” is to pass a tax bill that totally screws over the middle class by removing state and local tax deductions, as noted here – not my habit to link to The Daily Tucker, but as noted here, “Bri-Fi” commendably voted No…whichever Dem runs against him next year, assuming Fitzpatrick survives a likely primary challenge, will have a tough time…


…and I guess part of the “winning” is to go after U.S. Senators of your own partyoh, OK (misspelled “Tennessee” of course…”America is moving forward just like Thelma and Louise”…scary that it’s so true)...



…and ah, smell the freedom – oh, but Sen. Elizabeth Warren is a “Corporate Dem,” according to that idiot Jimmy Dore…



…oh, and speaking of which, kudos to Sam Seder for this – very NSFW, but totally deserved…I can’t quite figure out if the caller is just a concern troll or is actually in earnest here…



…and now, for a bit of news that’s actually good amidst all of the insanity – kudos to Elon Musk and Tesla for this…


…and last night, as a tribute to Fats Domino, I featured his cover of a tune by other artists (in this case, The Beatles) – I think it’s a good idea to include the following cover of a Fats Domino tune as a bit of a response.

No comments: