Monday, October 23, 2017

Monday Stuff


Yeah, I would call that a bit of a telltale remark from Paul Manafort after our Tiny Handed Chief Executive lost the Iowa caucuses last year…



..and yeah, I would also say that this is typical for a sociopathic liar like our Impulse Control Issue, Treasonous Head of State…


…and Rachel Maddow speaks with MSNBC consultant and former U.S. Attorney Barbara McQuade about Generalissimo Trump deciding to speak with three U.S. Attorneys who – and gosh, what a coincidence!just happen to be from districts affecting the Gropenfuhrer’s businesses…



…and John Fugelsang has an idea for the Repugs: “Jesus in 2020” (yeah, like THAT would happen – I miss those “F-Bomb” videos of his)…


…and Sam Seder talks about not holding Former President Nutball to account…well said as far as I’m concerned (NSFW)…



…and I got a bit of a kick out of the rather cheeky nature of this video – nice song too.

No comments: