Thursday, September 28, 2017

Thursday Stuff


I would say that Tom Steyer knows a thing or two about how to successfully grow a business…


…and K.O. opines here on Trump allowing Puerto Rico to die (and screw the bleeping Jones Act – I know the Gropenfuhrer has said that he’ll go to the island, which is literally better than nothing)…



Update: Took him long enough (here)...

…and it’s also thoroughly embarrassing that Alabama Republicans actually voted for that clown Roy Moore to victory in their U.S. Senate primary, but that’s where we are now all right – OK Dems, let’s actually remember the party we’re supposed to be all about, OK?...



…and RIP Hef – I don’t indulge in the kiss-and-tell gossip stuff, as it were, and I’m sure there was another side, but I think he ended up pretty well for a guy who wanted to sleep in late most days and go to work in his pajamas…



Update: I thought this was interesting about the departed Playboy founder also - kudos.

…and speaking of gender issues (were we?), it looks like Jared Kushner is registered to vote in New York as a woman (the jokes truly write themselves at times, people...now which party are the ones screaming about "voter fraud" again?)…



…and I think, if Hef wanted to leave us with a particular message, I think it would be expressed in the title of this song.

No comments: