Thursday, September 14, 2017

Thursday Stuff


As far as I’m concerned, ESPN’s Jemele Hill should get a raise, though I know that won't happen of course; here’s how I look at it – if local sports radio idiot Al Morganti can make snotty remarks about Democrats and liberals and not face any reprisal whatsoever, then Hill can should be able to speak her mind with impunity also…


…and of course, when all else fails, the Repugs can just kick those lazy “poors” again, as Farron Cousins notes…



…and while we’re on the subject of corporations getting off scott free, I think that’s a logical transition to this clip of “No Corporate Tax” Pat Toomey protesting a questioner at a town hall event recently; I don’t think Radecki asked his question the right way (should have started by stating that it was hypothetical instead of sounding like a threat), but I don’t think that justifies the ridiculous over-response either (NSFW)…



…and I think this is the most accurate summation of the web of deceit created by this nightmare of a presidency on Russia, as K.O. spells out…



…and it looks like “Pharma Bro” Martin Shkreli is heading to prison a little early for a threat against Hillary Clinton; couldn’t happen to a more deserving scumbag (here)…



…and I know summer is over (I don’t know about officially or not), but it’s partly sunny and about 80 degrees in these parts, so I’m going to sneak in one more seasonal tune (James gets a little rude here and sneaks in an “F” blast, but it still rocks).

No comments: