Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Tuesday Stuff


As far as I’m concerned, Pope Francis definitely gets it on climate change and DACA; to assist Irma’s victims, please click here – and that quote from Generalissimo Trump about a religious leader supposedly not being able to question someone’s faith is about what you should expect from a delusional psychotic)…


…and Rachel Maddow tells us about Russia’s claim that our intelligence “slept” during the ’16 elections (probably right, unfortunately)…



…and I thought these were some timely words from K.O. about the recent anniversary and our tiny-handed, impulse-control-issue chief executive (and for local folk, I offer this)…



…and Seth Meyers gives us a roundup of sorts also on Irma and cable news coverage, as well as that white nationalist POS who was interviewed by Charlie Rose for reasons that truly escape me (yeah I know – ratings…way to give this bottom-feeder a free channel to spout his disgusting garbage…I have a feeling Ed Murrow, Bill Paley, Cronkite, etc. are doing somersaults in their graves)…



...and the little girl in this video is my new hero (heroine?) for the month for flipping off that Infowars clown "reporter" (and Alex Jones is a ridiculous cartoon of a life form, but we knew that, didn’t we?)...



…and I know I’m way overdue for some great new music, so here it comes (and I don’t think he sounds like The Black Keys, but I’d be OK even if he did).

No comments: