Saturday, June 10, 2017

Saturday Stuff

I thought this was a pretty “no BS” commentary on Generalissimo Trump from Lawrence O’Donnell…



…and Kyle stands up to defend millennials; totally deserved as far as I'm concerned (NSFW of course – kicks ass over the last minute and a half)…



…and I know this happened this week also; we know what kind of individuals are in charge of Iran, but their long-suffering people deserve MUCH better (and you know that saying about a stopped clock being right twice a day? I think you can put Trump’s statement in that category)…



…and I’m sure it doesn’t bother this Clay Higgins life form that he’s pretty much emulating the ISIS mentality here…



…and RIP Adam West – as far as I’m concerned, with all of the stuff going on in the ‘60s (some great, some interesting, some both, and some genuinely scary), he was one of the people who made sure we had fun also along the way (hat tip to Bob Cesca on Twitter for the cartoon)…


…and as long as we’re back in that era, I should note that we recently observed the 50th anniversary of the release of this recording, which featured the following tune.

No comments: