Monday, June 12, 2017

Monday Stuff

Apparently, this was pretty close for what passed for Generalissimo Trump's meeting today based on this story (and really, people, are we actually still surprised at this point?)…



…and I think this was some recent insightful commentary on the “Gropenfuhrer” from Tweety, though why it has taken so long for him to realize this is something I cannot imagine…



…and I normally wouldn’t give that senile fossil Pat Robertson the time of day, but I thought Kyle made a good point about how, when it comes to arming the Saudis, you hear crickets from the wingnutosphere, and THAT has A LOT to do with funding extremism, as Kyle points out (NSFW)…



...and with the prior clip in mind, I should note that I would never claim to imagine what He thinks of us all, though I'm sure, based on what the Bible says, the first ones who will "get it" are those who claim to speak in His name, like these clowns...


…and this story tells us about four Orlando moms who, tragically, lost their kids in the Pulse nightclub massacre in Orlando, FL, the worst mass shooting in this country’s history, which took place a year ago today, though, to their everlasting credit, they did manage to create something positive and enduring out of it (and by the way)……



…and yeah, when summer hits in this area, it’s kind of like a door slamming open and the heat and humidity descend immediately – hey, I’ll take this as opposed to ice and snow.



(Oh, and by the way, I also posted here.)

No comments: