Monday, June 26, 2017

Monday Stuff

Like you I’m sure, I’ve been watching a lot of these fine K.O. “Resistance” commentaries, and though I hope he’s right of course (because I want to see President Big Orange Cheetoh GONE from office like many others), I think the point that genuinely matters here is the one he makes about our media landscape at about 4:20, unfortunately; conservative Charlie Sykes said recently on Bill Maher that he’s not sure Nixon would have been forced from office if there had been the wingnutosphere and Fix Noise in place along with Drudge, Breitbart and the other usual suspects back then that we have now, and unfortunately, I don’t think Sykes was wrong…



…and here is an update to a recent Rachel Maddow report; so it looks like actual voting machines WERE hacked – terrific…



…and I know I’m a little behind on this, but kudos to this courageous 12-year-old Mormon girl…


…and I wonder if Carrier employees are tired of the “winning” yet (and no, I don’t think it’s the least bit funny when someone loses their job)…


…and Dem U.S. House Rep Cedric Richmond of Louisiana is my new hero for this; there was a time when I laughed at arrogant assh*les like Steve King…now, I laugh at the fools who keep sending him back to Washington so King can continue to grift from them – none of this will change unless we VOTE AGAINST EVERY REPUBLICAN IN EVERY ELECTION (And concerning King, why am I not surprised by this...yeah, let's use threats and intimidation; I guess it will make no difference to the "children of the corn," huh?)…


…and here’s a tune for all of you wonderful voters for Generalissimo Trump – may you continue to be proud of yourselves…hope you don’t lose your health insurance (here and here), but if you do, don’t come crying to me.

No comments: