Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Wednesday Stuff

Anybody besides me in the mood for a flash back (from 44 years ago today, courtesy of John Chancellor and the NBC Nightly News)...


…and yeah, I would say we’re in “I” word territory also…


…and David Pakman digs a little deeper into the “Comey memo” where Generalissimo Trump told him to drop the Russia investigation (yep, imprisoning reporters is the stuff of two-bit dictators, which is what the “Gropenfurer” is when all is said and done, let’s not forget…and no, I realize Obama wasn’t innocent totally on this either, though he did make up for that somewhat by commuting Chelsea Manning's sentence)…



…and regarding President Tiny-Handed Clueless Egomaniac, I guess you could say that it’s all fun and games until somebody volunteers to remove offending signage from an apartment building by paying for it out of his own pocket…



…and I am sooo glad somebody FINALLY called out this scumbag Frelinghuysen in New Jersey for this (nice job by Kyle K. – NSFW…”Democrat” political organizations, huh? I’m REALLY going to have fun watching this scumbag lose next year…and I agree with Kyle on his reverse example – wrong regardless of your politics)…



…and I’m going to let you in on a supposedly grand musical plan I had for this year that I totally f’d up – this being the 50th anniversary of perhaps the greatest year in popular music (well, for boomers anyway), I had intended to put up certain tunes from that year based on the date they were released…well, as I said, I blew it on at least one date this year, so now I plan to do that in a totally un-chronological order, kind of how I happen to recall them instead – here is the first one from “Surrealistic Pillow” by the Jefferson Airplane.

No comments: