Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Tuesday Stuff

(And in response to the Lyin’ Ryan pic, I think The Rude One said it best here...Fergus Laing should be in manacles and dragged kicking and screaming from An Oval Office at this point...oh, and, by the way...)



…and as Rachel Maddow reports, I didn’t know there was some kind of a Saudi connection to Putin and Trump, but I guess I shouldn’t be surprised (and by the way, I don’t feel “afraid” about this, though, like you I’m sure, I’m genuinely pissed off)…



…and yeah, karma sure is a bitch, isn’t it, President Tiny-Handed Impulse-Control-Issue-Child Egomaniac?...


...and hey everybody, Trump was cleared of any financial ties to Russia - by a RUSSIAN ACCOUNTING FIRM!!! (ROFLMAO - here)...



…and the “Gropenfuhrer” is on the hook for so many obstruction of justice charges at this point that it’s truly hard to count them all, though, to his credit, K.O. attempts to corral some of that here…



…and with all of this stuff going on, I’ve had this song in my head a bit, so here it is.

No comments: