Thursday, April 20, 2017

Thursday Stuff

(That T.R. sure knew a thing or two, didn't he?).

Yeah, the “Gropenfuhrer” just loves it when everyone tells him how great he supposedly is, eating it up like yet another slide of chocolate cake…



And oh yeah, that stinky Obama sure “failed” on foreign policy during his presidency, didn’t he? He sure “failed” when it came to keeping us safe, didn’t he? And what happened when the president before Obama was in charge, and that would be another Republican?

Let me think real hard, OK (and read all about this because, tragically, NOTHING is beyond the reach of the “Trumpsters”).

(And by the way, Chuckles Krauthammer of Jeff Bezos Daily feathered his comfortable nest quite well by pillorying Number 44 every single chance he could get – what a pathetic human being, Krauthammer I mean.)

…and K.O. reminds us that President Tiny-Handed Egomaniac’s perception of reality is apparently getting more and more tenuous – charming



…and is anyone in the mood for some genuine outrage in response to all of this craziness? Well, the Rev. Dr. William Barber is only too happy to oblige…


…and I’m not at all averse to giving Billo another shot on his way out the door – sorry to get a little dark here, but I think the point needs to be made that O’Reilly still draws a breath (unlike him, not trying to incite violence I hasten to add), but Dr. George Tiller is very, very dead, killed in his church by a lunatic goaded by Billo even though Tiller made a living largely from performing a medically legal procedure...



…and I wouldn’t buy a book from Bill Orally even if I needed something as a liner for my cat’s litter box…


…and I’ve put up that great Crosby, Stills and Nash song plenty of times for this day, but I’m not going to do that now – instead, I’ll wish a very belated happy 55th birthday to John Bell of Widespread Panic…hope it was a good one.

No comments: