Monday, April 17, 2017

Monday Stuff

(I particularly liked this sign from the tax day marches on Saturday, by the way - more here.)

And speaking of Saturday's protests, here is a report from the CBC News...



...and thanks to His Holiness for this...


...and from the sacred to the profane, Kyle tells us that President Big Orange Cheetoh is enshrouding even more secrecy (NSFW)…



…and here is Rachel Maddow with a report last week on what I would call the emerging foreign-policy wreckage from Generalissimo Trump (whatever minimal approval Fergus Laing will get from this will evaporate in a hurry if things backfire, and given the “Trumpster” track record, I’d put my money on that sadly)…



…and with a nod to the prior clip, John Oliver gives us his analysis on Trump dropping the MOAB last week (NSFW also...and with the typical Fix Noise cheerleading of course - guess I'm just a pointy-headed liberal for noting that this took place during Holy Week and Passover, not that our clueless meat sack of a "president" would care of course)…



…and given the wrapup in the prior video, I probably should have thought to include this song before now, but better late than never I guess (somewhat outdated topical references and all – “can I buy another slice of real estate?”).

No comments: