Wednesday, March 08, 2017

Wednesday Stuff

Silly me – I actually wondered whether or not this video on Planned Parenthood would be timely or not (here – h/t to actor Mark Ruffalo on Twitter)…



...and Robert Reich tells us about the Repugs and their attempt yet again to destroy the Affordable Care Law (here)...isn't hard to imagine why the Repugs demonize on this issue...


…and I never thought much of Robert Costa to be honest, but I have to admit that this is great stuff (and thoroughly troubling, of course)...



...and when it comes to anything remotely approximating equality, as noted here, EVERY DAY might as well be a "Day Without A Woman" at Fix Noise...


...and this tells us about the related protest in NYC (and I’m sure those stats are replicated across most of the rest of this country)…


...and here is a tune for the occasion.

No comments: