Thursday, March 09, 2017

Thursday Stuff

K.O. is out with #44, taking apart the SOTU speech in which the “Gropehfuhrer” supposedly became “presidential” (GMAFB)…



…and as noted in the video, Khizr Khan cancelled a Canadian appearance because his travel privileges are apparently being “reviewed” by the Trumpsters (typical)…



…and good for Joy Reid and the Rev. Dr. William Barber here



...and yeah, gotta love this too (in humor there definitely is truth)...



…and gee, could Secretary of State Rex Tillerson be MORE of a figurehead, I wonder (and yeah, I know I've gone after "Mrs. Greenspan" in the past when she's tried to be a pundit, but really good work here on her part)...



...and Kyle K. tells us that the WHO announced recently that pollution kills about 1.7 million kids a year (great point about comparing this to ISIS – NSFW)…



…and speaking of kids, I think this is a heckuva story about a statue of a little girl that appeared seemingly out of nowhere on Wall Street…


Update 3/13/17: Yeah, I'd say this is typical for that crowd.

...and I think there's great advice in this song for kids of any age.

No comments: