Wednesday, March 22, 2017

More Wednesday Stuff

I’m sure Devin Nunes will have a job waiting for him in the administration of President Tiny-Handed Egomaniac, assuming Nunes is voted out of office as he should be and also assuming President Big Orange Cheetoh isn’t in jail by then (and when the Trumpsters are losing Fix Noise...yeah, that sucks for them, huh?)…



…and I’ll put up some videos about the stuff going on with the Supreme Court nominee of “Donald Drumpf” shortly, but in the meantime, I’ll let Kyle tell us the following (NSFW…though MSNBC has pissed me off plenty of times, and I’m sure they will again as long as Steve Kornacki continues to exist on TV, I definitely wouldn’t consider that network to be the voice of the Democratic Party – Kyle makes a GREAT point about HHS Secretary Tom Price, though, and the importance of civics also)…



…and RIP Chuck Barris – I don’t think it’s a bad thing to celebrate a little absurdity in the midst on the almost-unending stories of intrigue and likely wrongdoing criminality…



…and I’m going to take a break from my Chuck Berry remembrance to put up this tune in solidarity with the UK in light of today’s awful attack, which took place pretty much where we visited not quite a year ago.

No comments: