Friday, March 24, 2017

Friday Stuff

via GIPHY

So much winning (here)...

…and yeah, “not yet” (and good advice here)…



...and as David Corn so aptly put it, I'm winded too from all of the "success"...


…and in a related story, as they say, kudos to Dem U.S. House Rep Alcee Hastings for this (great stuff - would that our "faith leaders" in the Catholic Church in this archdiocese would have the same attitude; well, to be fair, I guess some of them do)...


…all of which is applicable to the latest commentary from K.O. here; maybe’s he’s a little harsh to someone who’s a private citizen, but I’m about at the point where I don’t care anymore; if you were dumb enough to help get Generalissimo Trump elected, you deserve all the ridicule you get…



...and yeah, we know what Sarah Palin is, but I still had to note this (re, Kyle commenting on Caribou Barbie's attack on Colin Kaepernick for donating to Meals on Wheels - NSFW)...



…and by the way, like idiot father, like idiot son (re, the recent terror attack in the UK)…


…and I’d like to close this week’s tribute to Chuck Berry with yet another hit…



…as well as his signature tune.

No comments: