Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Tuesday Stuff

(I also posted here.)

Yeah, it takes a while for Rachel Maddow to get to the payoff here, as she notes at the beginning, but there’s a hell of a good reason (more drip! drip! drip! on President Fergus Laing and his sleazy Russian deals – hard to imagine that the nexus of all of this could be new "Trumpster" Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross, but you never know)…



…and K.O. says it’s time for a grand jury – long past that point by now, I would say…



…and speaking of Russia, boy, are those CPAC characters stoo-pid (I wish Cenk would stop holding back and tells us what he really thinks :-)…



…and “Yes, Wiccan”? And of course, leave it to the “people of faith” to defend Generalissimo Trump…


…and in my quest to keep this site interesting and not necessarily repetitive, I should note that February is mating season for skunks (here); kind of tipped off to that a bit by the presence of these creatures lying dead in the road, unfortunately (if I’m going to include an item for February, I’d better hurry up)…



…and you just KNEW this was coming, right?

No comments: