Wednesday, December 07, 2016

Wednesday Stuff

Today marks the 75th anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor



…and just as a reminder, Generalissimo Trump actually embodies what we once fought against (my guess is that, if our PEOTUS ever actually faced waterboarding for real, he'd evacuate everything in his entire wretched body)…


…and I happened to come across this item on Turner Classic Movies the other day, so I thought I would share it…submitted for your approval, as somebody once said, from here – and if you think this is a convention of supporters of President-Elect Fergus Laing, I don’t think it’s your imagination…and no, they’re not shouting “Trump” – also...I also have a feeling that it's no accident that Peter Sellers tried to effect a Southern accent - and no, I don’t know enough about the story of Leonard Peltier to say anything about him one way or the other…



…and Samantha Bee gives her take on BS “news” (NSFW); glad to see the focus on this, though it’s quite probably too late, unfortunately...


…and here is a little soul for the season…



…and I try to work in at least one new tune every year at this time – not sure if any others will make it; we’ll see.

No comments: