Monday, October 17, 2016

Monday Stuff


After watching this, I hope you don’t still think somehow that I’m kidding with the graphic above…

…and this might be the most utterly tone-deaf answer I’ve ever heard to a question from a child, completely on purpose of course…

…and I’ll be honest; I didn’t think much of CNN’s Brian Stelter for awhile, but I think he’s come a long way with his commentaries, and this is his best yet…



…and let me guess – these numbskulls in VA feel they can do this in support of “The Donald,” but I’ll bet they were one of the “great unwashed” caterwauling about the OMG SCARY NEW BLACK PANTHER PARTY LOOKING OMG SCARY IN FRONT OF AN OMIGOD PHILADELPHIA VOTING LOCATION OMG SO SCARY SO SCARY OMG!!!! - amirite??...



…oh, and by the way, Mr. Red Sweater Hero also has a problem on Reddit, apparently (here)…



…and I know I’ve probably been overdoing it with the milestones lately, but here’s one more; happy 75th birthday to James Seals (the one with the hat) of the ‘70s pop duo Seals and Crofts; I always thought this song was a bit of escapism, and I don’t know about you, but I feel like I need a bit of that now with all of the insanity going on in our politics that we REALLY NEED to fix one of these days, hopefully sooner than later.

No comments: