Thursday, August 18, 2016

Thursday Stuff

I think we need to recall the clip from here, particularly since this Steve Bannon person from the Dead Breitbart site is in charge now of the "Donald Drumpf" campaign (I don’t recall who the guy was with Jimmy Dore, but it was nice to see a Dem who actually served give it back to this deceased coward, which Breitbart ultimately was as far as I’m concerned – NSFW)…



…and I thought this was an interesting segment on what started the tradition of presidential candidates receiving intelligence briefings (didn’t see the follow-up segment) – I would tell Trump just about nothing, but if I did say anything, I’d make sure it was bogus so, when he tweets it (and you KNOW he will), it won’t do any damage (maybe it should go kinda like this)…



…and by the way, just because Bernie Sanders isn’t the Democratic Party standard bearer doesn’t mean he still doesn’t have a role to play, and this tells us how he plans to re-introduce the public option in response to the latest bullshit from AETNA (NSFW also - more here)…



…and go grab a fistful of valium and lay down somewhere, Rudy, for God’s sake (and get a load of this as an excuse)…



…and reliable sources tell me that U.S. House Rep Mr.-Puppy-Dog-Eyes-With-The-Shiv is coming to PA-08 in an effort to prop up “Mikey Part 2” this fall; I think the best we can do in response is click here to help Steve however we can (and yes, I need to point out for the eleventy bazillionith time that background checks weren't enacted even though they should have been, and Steve worked like hell on that)…



…and I’m winding down with the summer tunes – can’t forget this also (and James gets a little rude, so please don't be shocked).

No comments: