Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Wednesday Stuff

As I watch this about the so-called Chilcot Report, I keep hoping for something like that in THIS country (yeah, I know – keep hoping)…



…and like it or not, it’s time for another installment of “This Day In Doomsy History” from 7/13/11, with the Foxies doing what they do best, and that is to smear anybody who points out that they’re nothing but the media wing of Not Your Father’s Republican Party, though, based on this, it looks like their “dark Lord” has some actual honest-to-goodness legal stuff going on; couldn’t happen to a more deserving scumbag (more here and here)...



...and Elijah Cummings does a first-class job here IMHO of taking apart more wingnut nonsense...



…and I’m falling behind a bit on my summer songs, so here comes another one.

No comments: