Tuesday, July 05, 2016

Tuesday Stuff

(Hello, test, test – is this thing still on?...)

OK, I’m going to try and rev this up again, though I may end up doing so in fits and starts – to begin, It looks like, while I was off, the Supremes struck down Texas’s ridiculous anti-abortion law, which can only be positive and hopefully will be replicated across other states (explained by David Pakman)…



…and I could do without the Holy Spirit crack, but otherwise, kudos to Bill Maher for this “laboratories of democracy” segment of “New Rules”…



…and speaking of California, Joy Reid tells us that they, and their Dem governor, remain progressive on guns…



…and while I was out, former Elvis guitarist Scotty Moore left us – RIP (and on a related note, I’m currently reading this great book).

No comments: