Monday, May 02, 2016

Monday Stuff

Yesterday was the 13th anniversary of “Mission Accomplished” Day; here is an appropriate tribute of sorts (and in the "reap what you sow" dept., I give you this)…



…oh, and I just remembered that I need to stop by Target and pick up some home furnishings (NSFW – “Goober” Gohmert proves once more that he is the stupidest life form in the entire universe – I didn’t know about the stuff noted in North Carolina’s “bathroom bill” at about 9:00…interesting that the whole trans-bathroom thing may just be the proverbial Trojan horse)…



…and by the way, do you want to know what led to this? Here is a refresher…



…and stupid decisions have consequences (here)…



…don’t they, Sen. “No Corporate Tax”? (To do something about it, click here.)...



…and I had this song in mind once again as I watched the first video noted above.

No comments: