Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Wednesday Stuff

rubio1

Bye Marco – go spend some time gargling with your family, or something…NSFW…



…and kudos to Chris Hayes for setting the record straight on what led to the violence in Chicago recently at another bund rally Donald Trump campaign event...

Update: Great catch here, by the way...



…and it isn’t my intention to spend so much time on “Fergus Laing,” but I think I need to; this clip is about a week old I believe, and I’m presenting this despite the laughably inappropriate background music for about the first 2:30 mainly because I respect the hell out of NY Attorney General Eric Schneiderman…



…and it’s time to get a little more current again with the tunes…definitely a fan of hers from way back, and it’s good to see Bonnie Raitt just keep cranking out good music.

No comments: