Saturday, March 19, 2016

Saturday Stuff

Even though I support Bernie Sanders, I gotta tell ya’ that I LOVE the comeback to “The Donald” from HRC here (click on link if you want to see the truly stupid Trump ad that started the dustup)…



…and speaking of the all-but-named Repug presidential nominee, John and Cenk respond to the latest threats from “Fergus Laing” at a potentially brokered convention – yeah, he sure knows how to blow those dog whistles, all right (I know the answer before I ask, but where the hell is all this concern for disenfranchisement towards “the blahs” as opposed to elderly white conservatives?)…



…and Thom Hartmann brings us economic and labor news for the week (this first story is so utterly appalling that I feel personally ashamed, though I’m not sure what I could do that I haven’t already done about that – it should be yelled about from every conceivable location in this country, especially our houses of worship for a change…other stuff out there besides abortion, war, and trying to put the bite on us for more money)…




…and today marks the 13th anniversary of Dubya’s disastrously failed war in Iraq (here) – I give you a tune for the occasion.

No comments: