Monday, March 28, 2016

Monday Stuff

It looks like Bill Maher found the proverbial nut again, this time on our Beltway courtier media enablers, Chuck Todd(ler) in particular here (spot-on...and of course, Reihan Salam tries to misdirect the conversation over to one of his idiotic preferred talking points, making the claim that you're somehow not a Trump supporter if you go to church, with no data to back it up of course - meanwhile, yours truly sees my share of "Anybody but Hillary" bumper stickers every Sunday; nope, sorry wingnut…church attendance has nothing to do with what Maher is saying…but Jennifer Granholm kept the focus where it belonged)...



Update 3/30/16: Memo to Reihan Salam...


...and it looks like this Chris Jansing person, I think, on MSNBC, has a report with Christopher Dickey of The Daily Beast and someone from Politico about just how nutty Trump and Cruz are (here)...



…and for anyone who wonders how this stuff with “The Donald” is playing elsewhere in the world, I give you this (yep, just gonna let Crooks and Liars do the work tonight – here)…



…and I have to admit that I’m not totally into this at the moment; I guess I need a bit of a kick start – this should do the trick.

No comments: