Saturday, January 16, 2016

Saturday Stuff

Kudos to the Newark Star-Ledger (and Rachel Maddow of course - more here and here) for holding Governor Bully accountable…” (Christie) lies like the rest of us brush our teeth” – truly precious…



…and good for the kid in this story for not pointing out what an utter dumbass Ben Carson is, though I’d have something to say to this idiot if I were the father, I have to admit (Jimmy Dore makes this NSFW)…



...and what the hell - here's a Bowie encore...



...and this one was covered a whole bunch of times, but he made the original...



…and this gets pretty freaked out at about 3:50 to 4:15, just to warn you (the theme from the “Cat People” remake in the 80s with some film clips)…



...and I didn't like the videos with the "Future Legend" intro segment, so I'm just presenting the final tune/video by itself.

No comments: