Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Wednesday Stuff

(I also posted here.)

I submit to you that, during this holiday season, we should remember the courage of a young man named Zaevion Dobson, who left us way too soon (here)…



...and it looks like, according to daughter Patti, “Saint Reagan” would not approve of the GOP field (goes immediately to another video I chose not to watch, so I can't really say anything about it)…



…and I don’t have a clue as to whether or not “Breaking the Silence” is being funded by actual terrorist groups or not (kind of like the way I don’t know how our political candidates in this country are funded), but it’s been my experience (such as it is) that charges like those thrown against this group usually turn out to be baseless long after the news cycle has expired - of course, “Bibi” and his people could have an actual dialogue with this group to look more closely at the evidence (yeah, I know…if I ruled the world, every day would be the first day of spring)…



...and I would say that this is an idea whose time has come...



...and now, time for the seasonal stuff - always liked the quiet, contemplative mood of this one...when people think of great voices in song, it's easy to overlook this guy, but that would be a mistake...



...and I hope the estates of the respective singers in The Drifters get a cut of the royalties for this one...



...and I know the Cosby stuff has lost a bit of luster, but here it is anyway...



...and I just can't get enough of this band, at Christmas time and always.

No comments: